2) It shall be illegal to wear any face covering -- including, but not limited to niqabs, burqas, ski masks, balaclavas, Halloween masks, nylon stockings, scarves, and clown masks -- while riding in a motor vehicle on public roads or in a public transit vehicle, unless there is a medical necessity.
3) It shall be illegal to wear any face covering -- including, but not limited to niqabs, burqas, ski masks, balaclavas, Halloween masks, nylon stockings, scarves, and clown masks -- while taking part in a protest march or demonstration.
4) It shall be illegal to wear any religious face covering -- including, but not limited to niqabs and burqas -- while on public property, indoor or outdoor.
5) Law enforcement officers shall be allowed to require someone wearing a face covering to remove it, with refusal being potential grounds for arrest. If the person claims medical necessity, law enforcement officers shall be required to inspect the person's face in private to spare the person further embarrassment. If the person offers proof that his face has physical deformities, with a photo being sufficient, law enforcement officers shall avoid a visual inspection.
6) The term "medical necessity" in sections 1, 2, and 5 shall only refer to two instances: a) bandages, scarves, or other clothing items covering wounds or physical deformities during treatment, and b) scarves or other clothing items which cover permanent physical deformities.
7) Religion and/or culture shall not be accepted as a valid defense for any crime of violence or sex, including, but not limited to murder, manslaughter, any crime involving a weapon, rape, sexual battery, incest, child molestation, and polygamy.
8) Marriages which occurred in another country involving minors shall not be recognized as valid unless approved by the appropriate state authorities. Under no circumstances shall a marriage be approved with a partner younger than the minimum marriage age for that state.
9) All animals shall be stunned before being slaughtering. No exceptions shall be allowed for ritual religious slaughter, for example, dhabihah for Muslims and shechita for Jews. It shall be illegal to import foods which were produced via the slaughtering of animals without first having been stunned, with examples of these types of foods being halal and kosher.
10) It shall be illegal to kill animals as part of a religious or cultural sacrifice.
11) Non-citizens whose nationality is that of an Islamic country or where major Islamic terrorism attacks have occurred shall be barred from piloting aircraft as a student pilot, regardless of whether an instructor is present or not.
12) Photos of a person wearing any face covering shall not be valid for any government use.
13) This statute shall take effect on the day after it is passed.
14) If any provision of this statute is declared unconstitutional, the remainder shall remain in effect.